Commercial Real Estate Lawyers in Marietta Making Commercial Real Estate Simpler | Serving All of Georgia
A lot of us grow up understanding the relationships between landlords and tenants. And usually, our first introduction to that dynamic is when we are the tenant paying rent for a space to rest our heads at the end of a long busy day. What only a few of us think about is the land use rights given by commercial real property owners to their tenants and buyers, which are business people just like themselves. In this dynamic, industries are looking for opportunities to best show off their brand and sell their products, and often the best way of doing so is by entering into lease agreements with landowners.
As with all real estate transactions, there is a lot of money and paperwork involved in commercial real estate. Whether building from the ground up with real estate development or entering lease negotiations for a previously developed property, it is important for landlords and tenants alike to understand their rights and responsibilities inherent in these agreements. These real estate transactions may be the greatest opportunities for you and your businesses ever, but if you are not careful when filing for loans, working with contractors, or not properly representing investors you may have, or any number of other things, then these sales agreements could be the iceberg that sinks your ship.
It is highly advisable when working on any commercial real property deal to seek legal guidance from business and real estate attorneys. At InPrime Legal, our attorneys have extensive experience working with landlords, tenants, developers, contractors, finance, construction, institutional investors, and the government. Our commercial real estate attorneys conduct ourselves in a cost-effective manner to better serve you and the enforcement of your documents.
For more information on how our law firm may be able to assist you legally, please contact our Marietta, GA office to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case. We strive to provide legal advice that leads to a successful commercial real estate deal conclusion.
You do not and should not enter commercial real estate transactions alone or without legal representation. Commercial real estate transactions are costly, whether you are building development from the ground up or are entering into lease agreements. A firm that understands all the legalese can be an invaluable asset during these times of uncertainty and financial stress. Call our law office in Marietta, GA, to schedule a free consultation where we may give your case a proper evaluation and help determine the best way for you to proceed.
How Does a Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Provide Extra Protection for a Business?
As your legal representative, InPrime Legal can assist in all manners of real estate transactions, disputes, acquisitions, and contract drafting. Every business has big dreams of where to take their company next, but most projects happen only once professional commercial real estate lawyers enter the negotiations. With an experienced legal real estate practice in your corner, you can gain peace of mind understanding that all considerations are being taken care of and that no stone has been left unturned in the effort to close your commercial real estate transaction.
It is important to note, however, that though all attorneys may understand the basics of real estate law, it is still nonetheless the best practice to hire lawyers with noted experience in practice areas related to commercial real estate. While it is good to think that every law firm has the best interests of its clients in mind, it must be said that not every law firm has the knowledge of real estate law to help you through your complex commercial real estate transactions.
At InPrime Legal, we work on a flat monthly subscription-based structure, where we act very much the same as your in-house legal department. As such, we operate in a proactive, anticipatory manner rather than reacting when new developments come up for you and your business. We will plan ahead and review your objectives as they may change throughout each business year. And, by planning ahead, we believe we can better defend you from the risk of future real estate litigation or disputes.
Commercial real estate is an expensive arena where business and property owners meet with the arm of real estate law draped around both their shoulders. Buying and selling commercial real estate can feel daunting. But it’s not an impossible task. While every business is unique, innumerable others have come before you with many of the same goals for finding success in the world of commerce.
Before you commit to your commercial real estate transaction, please speak with real estate attorneys who have helped some of those others along. The journey forward is long and not lacking in peril, but your real estate attorneys will have your back and defend your best interests along the way.
Practice Areas of Commercial Real Estate Law We Represent
At InPrime Legal, our attorneys offer legal counsel for numerous types of real estate law. Every transaction between commercial property owners, buyers, and sellers has its share of regulations, confusingly worded documents, and lots of money changing hands. There always exists the chance that some details in the agreements may go overlooked, or perhaps one party did not do all that was asked of them before the transaction took place. Disputes often lead to real estate litigation, and we know that you want to avoid this at all costs, so our real estate attorneys will attempt to provide alternative options when dealing with your real estate disputes.
While some real estate contracts come together without a hitch, there is always the chance that some unforeseen real estate disputes could one day transpire. Our real estate lawyers assist clients by providing legal guidance that plans for the future. Through our subscription legal services model, we are always at your service and can help you with all manner of issues in the commercial real estate industry.
With years of legal experience, your InPrime Legal real estate lawyer can answer your questions and provide useful solutions for all types of concerns relating to commercial real estate, including:
- Acquisition and sales.
- Adverse possession.
- Affordable housing developments and other residential real estate transactions.
- Apartments, including representing landlords and tenants.
- Bond financing.
- Boundary disputes.
- Broker fee disputes.
- Code enforcement actions.
- Commercial leasing.
- Commercial real estate transactions.
- Community association litigation and how best to avoid it.
- Construction financing.
- Construction liens.
- Contract negotiation.
- Debt and equity financing.
- Dispossessory actions.
- Drafting real estate contracts.
- Easement disputes.
- Eminent domain.
- Ensuring that all regulations are met so that no one faces any surprise real estate litigation.
- Financing and capital markets.
- Land use and zoning law.
- Landlord-Tenant Law.
- Lease negotiations and lease drafting.
- Loan documents.
- Medical properties.
- Mixed-use developments.
- Office development.
- Partnerships and joint owners.
- Permit expediting.
- Personal injury issues.
- Project development and new construction.
- Property tax appeals.
- Quiet title matters and other disputes.
- Real estate closings.
- Representative transactions.
- Residential real estate and office condominiums.
- Resorts and sporting facilities.
- Retail development.
- Right to repair claims.
- Shopping centers and retail stores.
- Subdivisions and condominiums.
- tax-free exchanges.
- Utility easements.
- We will also attempt to settle any real estate disputes before there is ever a need for real estate litigation. We understand that real estate contract litigation is a pain that no one wants to go through. Instead of real estate litigation, we will attempt to provide legal advice for alternative dispute resolution so that all parties can feel satisfied with the outcome of their transactions.
At InPrime Legal, we practice law with a respectful outlook to represent the rights of corporations and their employees, landlords and their tenants, joint owners and the individuals, and all property types in between. Small to mid-sized businesses have unique needs and our legal team of commercial real estate lawyers is experienced in providing services that strengthen relationships and forge new partnerships. Whether you are handling the purchase of industrial property or are looking to sell residential real estate, our attorneys have the expertise to help ensure that your real estate transaction goes through, and projects happen as they are planned.
How Can We Help with Your Real Estate Transactions?
The InPrime Legal team is well-versed in handling cases involving commercial real estate, both for the buyers and the sellers. Our mission will be to ensure that your commercial real estate transactions go smoothly, and risks are limited.
- As your real estate lawyer, we can help with the purchase or sale agreements of commercial or residential real estate property. These contracts can be complicated, and it is sometimes necessary for a lawyer to step in and ensure that all language is given proper enforcement.
- We can provide legal guidance with the enforcement of commercial lease agreements. Commercial leasing agreements are full of double-talk and legalese that cause most readers to grow distracted and simply scan the pages without really reading them. Doing so leaves you open to the possibility of misunderstanding the contracts, putting you at risk. We aid both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing.
- We help property owners deal with cases of personal injury occurring in their space. It is necessary to have insurance and safe construction of property for visitors. We can assist you.
- We will draft new contracts, be they employment contracts, construction contracts, real estate contracts, etc. Bulletproof contract negotiation is among the best ways to protect businesses from future disputes.
- We can help forge partnerships, LLCs, and small businesses. If you are a business startup looking to buy new commercial real estate, we can provide legal advice on what is the best type of business entity and structure for you and your partners.
- We can help businesses in the acquisition of loans and financing, including construction financing. Let’s face it, commercial real estate is expensive, and sometimes it is just not reasonable to assume that a buyer has all the necessary financing for the real estate acquisition they wish to make. In such cases, it may be necessary to acquire loans from banks or institutional investors. InPrime’s team can help with that.
- We strive to settle disputes before there is ever a need for litigation or the courts. Litigation and lawsuits are not good for business. At InPrime Legal, we believe in trying to avoid litigation at all costs via alternative dispute resolution. We provide mediation and arbitration services to our commercial real estate clients who are involved in disputes. Whether services are not being rendered via the terms of a contract, the property owners left land in worse shape than they promised, loans aren’t being repaid, tenants aren’t honoring lease agreements, or something is holding up real estate closings, you can trust that our real estate attorneys will see to your legal needs and do their best to help you through the situation.
- We hope to have a positive influence on any landlord-tenant relationships. It is not always easy for tenants to be friendly with their landlords, and the landlord is not guaranteed to love their respective tenants. But, in commercial real estate, both parties need to work together. As we work with both landlords and tenants, we know the stress that both parties can find themselves under. Our attorneys want to help both sides reach a positive working relationship so that stress and disputes are kept to a minimum.
Commercial real estate lawyers at InPrime Legal have the experience necessary to help you make an informed decision about how to go about your real estate transactions. Land use, real property, developers, construction financing, zoning laws, liens, and any number of other subjects may be difficult for many business owners to understand. That is where our legal team shines, by working with you through the deal and ensuring you are fully aware of every step as your deal progresses to a successful close. Our law firm has years of experience as a respectable player in the world of Georgia commercial real estate.
To learn more information about how a real estate lawyer and their team of associates could help you through your transaction or any resulting dispute, please contact us. We offer every new client a free case evaluation. Whether you decide to take on our services or not, the consultation alone can be invaluable to you in terms of understanding your rights and the possibilities for your case. Please, reach out to us today so we can best determine how we can help with your real estate transaction.
When Should I Speak with Experienced Commercial Real Estate Lawyers in Georgia?
The state of Georgia is one of the very best places to start a business in America. And the Atlanta metro area is one of the fastest-growing locales in the nation. For this reason, among others, commercial real estate is a hot topic in the state and represents a winning investment for many businesses looking to make it big in the south.
But as with all real estate transactions, it is natural to have questions and concerns before signing the dotted line and committing so much. It is especially natural to have anxieties about signing such agreements when you barely understand the legal language within the pages. For your sake and the sake of your business, we advise you to seek legal guidance from an experienced real estate lawyer.
Your real estate transaction doesn’t need to be a heart-racing experience. However, if you do not respect the enormity of the contract negotiation or understand the complicated information within the draft, then you may not be prepared to sign your name. Please, seek legal advice from real estate attorneys to better help you through this real estate transaction.
Whether you are the property owner or are looking to purchase new industrial property, whether you are drafting real estate contracts or are looking down the barrel of expensive real estate litigation, or whether you are trying to understand the workings of liens, loans, zoning, and land use, a real estate practice is the ally you need right now.
At InPrime Legal, we have extensive experience serving clients in Marietta, GA. Our firm is well-reviewed and well respected throughout the business and real estate law community. As your representatives, we will be dedicated to serving your best.
If you would like to schedule a consultation where we can discuss how we might be able to serve you and your interests, please contact our law firm. The initial case evaluation is free and confidential. To speak with a real estate lawyer in your area about the prospect of a promising commercial real estate transaction, please contact us today. 770-282-8967.