Commercial Lease Lawyers in Marietta Assisting Clients with Tough Deals Across All of Georgia
The state of Georgia proudly considers itself one of the very best states in the nation for businesses big and small. And while many businesses may operate solely online these days, most of the companies we think of occupying some real estate property in the city or town. Very few of these business owners buy their space outright and instead enter into commercial leases with a landlord.
Commercial lease agreements can be long, confusing documents for both parties. Even standard leases pose unique challenges to both commercial tenants and commercial landlords. In lease negotiations, it would be advisable to seek the representation of business or real estate attorneys so that the lease terms are properly understood before anything is signed.
Litigation between a commercial tenant and their landlord can be ugly and costly for both parties. As your attorneys, we will seek to resolve disputes prior to escalating to a formal court action involving lengthy and costly litigation.
How Can an Attorney Help a Landlord or Tenant in Lease Disputes?
Before anything is signed, InPrime Legal will perform a commercial lease review to better ensure that all terms are properly understood. We can enter into commercial lease negotiations to better defend both parties from the potential of lease disputes in the future.
If you entered into a contract without fully understanding all of its various lease terms or obligations, then you may be at risk of litigation or, at the very least, lease disputes related to the commercial lease. Our clients include landlords and tenants alike, as both are vital elements to building a successful business in this state. And we want to see each party feeling happy and successful at the end of any potential disputes.
If you think you would benefit from attorney representation, please contact our law office to schedule a free case evaluation.
What Services Do We Provide for a Commercial Tenant?
As the tenant, you are expected to pay rent and abide by the terms laid out in your contract. But as a business owner yourself, you have rights that need to be protected. As your legal representative, we could assist you with:
- Commercial lease provisions.
- Damages that occurred during your time renting the space.
- Enforcement of the commercial lease, should your landlord prove unreliable.
- Ensure that the landlord is following all state laws and federal regulations.
- Help to escape from a bad contract locking you to a bad location.
- Inability to make desirable changes to your space.
- Landlord-imposed changes that hurt your business and your image.
- Negotiate better rent prices.
- Settle a dispute.
- Signage provisions.
- Unanticipated costs.
- Violation of warranties.
What Services Does Our Law Firm Provide to Commercial Landlords?
In addition to serving tenants as clients, we are also proud to serve and assist commercial landlords in business matters relating to their lease, including:
- Drafting a new, easy-to-understand commercial lease.
- Ensure that your rights are protected.
- Enter into negotiation to help settle lease disputes to better avoid lawsuits.
- In cases of breaches of contracts, we will work to enforce any terms laid out in the previously agreed to document.
- Negotiate with the tenant should their business have new objectives.
- Review a lease and inform the landlord of what they could be making if the contract was reworked.
- Review and revise existing lease terms to serve your best interests.
- Updating a standard lease upon later review.
Should I Schedule a Consultation with Commercial Lease Lawyers in Georgia?
To better ensure that your best interests are protected, please contact our law firm. We would be proud to assist you with any matters relating to commercial leases, whether you are the landlord or the tenant. In most cases, a dispute can be resolved via simple negotiation. However, negotiating on your own can be highly stressful, often with too many emotions getting in the way. As your lawyer, we will attempt to resolve any commercial lease dispute so that each party can walk away from the situation feeling satisfied.
For assistance drafting a new commercial lease or for help settling a commercial real estate dispute, please contact our law firm. Our professional team has extensive experience serving clients in Marietta, GA, and other surrounding cities in the matter of commercial real estate. If you would like a new set of eyes to review your document and determine if it should be considered satisfactory to each party in the commercial lease, please call us to schedule a free consultation. 770-285-7785.