Why Make InPrime Your Legal Business Partners?
The legal profession has been changing rapidly in the last decade. Now more than ever, business owners are interested in alternatives to traditional hourly billing practices. Prepaid legal services offer businesses a membership plan that gives them access to lawyers for legal review of documents, console, preparation of documents, and more. At InPrime Legal, we offer clients different package options. In exchange for a monthly plan fee, InPrime Legal members can select a lawyer from a plan-provided list and access that attorney.
What Are The Benefits of Working With InPrime Legal?
Your business exists to improve the lives of your customers with every business transaction. Our business exists to help you improve more lives. By aligning our legal strategy with your business goals, you can go further and achieve more. Our objective is to exceed your expectations for how legal can help you achieve more by providing the following benefits to you and your business:
- Predictable Fee. Business lawyers are notorious for sending surprise law bills. We’re different. Our proprietary Program Utilization Tool™ helps you better manage cash flow, while prioritizing the legal work that matters and has the biggest impact on advancing your goals. No more surprise law bills. Love your predictable billing.
- Legal work done right, right now. You have goals to achieve and milestones to exceed. So why do most business lawyers make you wait? Because the “bill-you-for-every-minute” model incentives them to take longer. They measure success on time billed and not results achieved. At InPrime, we embrace innovation and operational efficiencies. Our internal systems and processes ensure your legal work is done with excellence and meets your timelines.
- Dedicated legal team, focused on your success. Sure. A lot of lawyers have the technical skills to do quality work. But the problem is with bad strategy and not technical precision. That is why our attorneys and paralegals specialize in “Yes if . . .” and not “No, because . . .” They give you clear options forward and results-focused roadmaps based on your business goals and not lengthy memos with indecipherable legal jargon. This gives you the confidence to act now and achieve more.
- Streamlined Service. A typical lawyer engagement involves a lot of back-and-forth and then wondering “What’s my lawyer doing.” Until the invoice arrives, 45 days later. 6 minutes for this phone call. 12 minutes for that email. No demonstratable progress forward. We eliminated the operational inefficiencies that give you no value. Our proprietary “Member Portal” allows you to view work-in-progress, access key legal documents, schedule meetings with your legal team, and even draft basic legal documents, like non-disclosure and employment agreements, in minutes (as opposed to waiting weeks).
If we don’t absolutely win your loyalty in the first thirty days, then we will refund 100% of your program fee. We also expect you to commit to our process. To receive a refund, within the first thirty days you must: (1) attend your first onboarding session; (2) attend all scheduled, project-specific meetings; and (3) create an account on our membership site.
How Do InPrime Subscription-Based Legal Services Work?
InPrime introduces a new way to approach legal for your business; our model provides a business owner and executive team with an outsourced law department that includes:
- Chief Legal Officer: Your legal team includes a Chief Legal Officer (“CLO”). The CLO is responsible for the team’s legal work, taking a “Business First” approach to achieving your company’s key initiatives. The CLO advises the owners and executive team on any major legal and regulatory issues the company confronts and often attends board meetings and participates in major company decisions.
- CLO Meetings: Your CLO meets with you and your executive team on a regularly scheduled basis, to discuss pressing issues and opportunities, report on liabilities thwarted, and establish priorities and key initiatives.
Legal Risk Evaluation: At the meetings, the CLO inspects your business for possible legal exposure and every business has exposure to legal liability. If unchecked, these threats can suddenly cause inconvenience, significant expense, embarrassment and even catastrophe to the business. The legal team constantly inspects your business for possible legal exposure and then designs a plan to minimize any vulnerability to legal liability.
- Specialized Legal Team: The Legal Team executes on the action plans, provides “no assembly required” solutions, and consists of corporate and competition counsel, employment counsel and contacts and IP counsel, and counsel for your leases and commercial real estate. Because we are focused on the results achieved and value gained, not on time spent, the Legal Team approaches each legal project through a different lens – a “business first” lens. We look at the business first – its short-term and long-term initiatives – and then wrap the law around it.
- ROI Report Card: Our members regularly report a 10-fold return on their fees. With our proprietary ROI tracker, we document exactly how much our proactive approach has gained our members – in litigation thwarted, compliance completed, and better contracts negotiated.
Contact InPrime Legal Today to Learn More About How Our Services Can Benefit You and Your Business
At InPrime Legal, our model provides business owners and their executive teams with a specialized, outsourced law department. Our clients often report a 10-fold return on the monthly subscription fees they pay. If you would like to learn more about our monthly subscription services, contact us today to schedule a free evaluation. You will receive a response within one business day. Do not put yourself in your business at risk. Set up a legal subscription plan so you can be protected.