Adam Ford - Senior Business Attorney
Adam Ford joined InPrime in March 2015. Previously, Mr. Ford practiced law at Owen Gleaton Egan Jones & Sweeney, LLP, a highly reputable, mid-sized business and civil litigation firm in midtown Atlanta. While there, Mr. Ford represented private companies, healthcare groups, governmental agencies , and professionals in a variety of health law and employment matters, including HIPAA compliance, EEOC discrimination charges and audits, trade secret litigation, business litigation, and product and premises liability.
Mr. Ford received his J.D., cum laude, from Georgia State University College of Law, where he served as President of the Moot Court Board and President of OUTLaw. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Ford received his Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from Hendrix College, where he was President of the Student Senate and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society. He then received his Masters of Theological Studies from Emory University’s Candler School of Theology.
Mr. Ford is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, the Defense Research Institute, and the Atlanta Bar Association. Since 2008, he has served on the Board of Directors of the Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia and served as its President from 2013 to 2014. He also serves on the Advisory Board of Emmaus House, a community support center of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta located in the city’s Peoplestown neighborhood.
Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2009, cum laude
- President, Moot Court Board
- President, OUTlaw
Hendrix College, B.A., 2002, magna cum laude; Religion major and History minor
- President, Student Senate
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Departmental Distinction
- “The Americans with Disabilities Act & Dentistry,” presented to the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry, January 9, 2013 and October 21, 2010;
- “Hot Topics Related to Reductions in Force,” published for Eagle International Associates, Inc. Fall 2010 Conference, “The Perils and Pitfalls of Defending Products Liability, Municipal and Employment Claims.”
- “An Introduction to the Medicaid Audit Process: The Dreaded Claim for Recoupment,” published in Georgia Dental Association newsletter “GDA Action,” April 2012
- “Psychiatry Issues in Litigation,” presented to psychiatry residents at the Emory University School of Medicine, November 2012 and September 2011
- Advisory Board Member, Emmaus House
- Member, Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association