Join Our Team
- Are you an entrepreneur in an attorney’s body?
- Do you love helping business owners and take pride in their success?
- Do you strive for excellence in everything you do because you simply cannot imagine practicing law any other way?
- Are you resourceful and find ways over, around, or through barriers with a can-do attitude?
- Do you have love drafting business documents and negotiating and helping further a client’s short-term initiatives and long-term vision?
- Are you ready for a fast paced law firm that wants to challenge your growth and help you learn new skills so you can thrive and grow?
- Are you looking for a firm that cares about your personal, professional and financial goals?
- Did you notice the grammar mistake in this job post (and did it bother you?)
- Innovative business law firm seeking business attorney with excellent legal technical skills.
Email email@example.com your resume, cover letter, references and two writing samples. Also, we will ask you to arrange for your own reference calls with your interviewer.
As a business attorney, you will prepare business legal documents, such as contracts, employment agreements and other company documents, and research and analyze legal questions in our five core areas of exposure. You may also provide litigation support from time-to-time to our Litigation Division by preparing a variety of litigation pleadings. You will learn our system for consulting and advising clients, including our proactive “no assembly required” approach to legal projects, and participate in and eventually lead such consultations.
This position requires self-discipline and disciplined action within the framework of our proactive “no assembly required” system for managing legal projects and delivering value to our InPrime members. A successful attorney in this position will do everything within his or her power to deliver excellent work product and solutions to our clients that eliminate or reduce legal threats in the business because he or she simply cannot imagine practicing law any other way. The attorney must be business-focused and creative and craft solutions with the client’s short-term key initiatives and long-term goals in mind.
InPrime Business attorneys report to the InPrime Senior Attorney.
Paralegals and Staff Positions
We are glad you’re interested in a career at InPrime. We are in the process of updating our job posting, however we are hiring for paralegals and staff positions. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for more information about positions available.